Patient Portal: Online Services for Patients
Allows you to communicate with our doctors, nurses, and staff members easily, safely, and securely via the Internet.
Our Patient Portal will enable you to:
- make a payment
- complete paperwork ahead of your visit
- receive laboratory results
- receive educational messages and information
- request prescription refills
- request future appointments
- ask questions
- view parts of your patient record
… all from the comfort of your home, whenever it is convenient for you!
Click below to access the Patient Portal.
Patients: If you are experiencing issues with logging in to your patient portal, please click “Using Mobile Phone” on the “Access Patient Portal” page to log in with your name and DOB. Please call your provider’s office directly for immediate needs or questions. Thank you.
Instructions for use areWe are pleased to offer the Healow app to our Women’s Care Florida patients. If you are not yet a patient, please visit our Find a Provider page to find an office near you to schedule a new-patient appointment.
- You must be registered on the Portal and have an account. In order to request a username and temporary password, please contact us at BillingSystems@WomensCareFL.com and we will be able to invite you to login and register.If you have logged into the portal previously, but you do not remember your username and/or password, you can recover this information using the Can’t access your account? link on the portal.
- Download the free HEALOW app.
- Enter the Women’s Care Florida unique code EBBFBA.
- Select your Women’s Care Florida office from the search list.
- You will be asked to login using your portal details.
- Lastly, select a 4-digit PIN.