About Women’s Care Florida
Women’s Care Florida (WCF) is a specialty women’s health physician group offering patient care in obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology, gynecologic pathology, breast surgery and genetic counseling. WCF has 360 healthcare providers that care for more than 350,000 patients annually, performing 20,000 deliveries per year and conducting more than 450,000 obstetrical, preventive, and gynecological visits yearly. WCF has more than 100 outpatient locations across Florida. WCF providers have privileges at 13 hospitals and are in-network with the major insurance companies. WCF was founded in 1998 by a small group of OB/GYN physicians. The organization has grown tremendously through the years by remaining true to its mission – “Improving the Health of Women Every Day.”
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Women’s Care Florida is committed to improving the health of women every single day.
Women’s Care Florida will:
- Expand services to provide comprehensive care for generations of women across their life continuum.
- Deliver an exceptional patient centered experience utilizing innovation and engaging her in our team based model of care.
- Foster a culture that inspires excellence in every employee.
- QUALITY: Providing the highest quality of care through evidence based guidelines and best safety practices.
- COMPASSION: Treating our patients like mothers, sisters and daughters.
- EMPATHY: Being attentive to our patients’ thoughts and feelings.
- RESPECT: Acting respectfully towards every person, every day.
- EXCELLENCE: Pursuing excellence through continuous learning.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Assuming responsibility for our actions and behaviors.